Independent X-ray Sales and Service.
Hiltonbrooks have been interfacing XRD
and XRF equipment, from various manufacturers, to computers
since the early 1980's:-
- coupled theta/two theta diffractometers
- uncoupled theta/two theta diffractometers (dual drive)
- 4- circle diffractometers
- texture circles
- XRF spectrometers
This is a re-design of our well tried and tested JSS1131
interface, which has covered five main requirements:-
- improvement in motor drive flexibility- the 1158 can
drive a larger number of stepper motors: due to the
"plug in card" construction, it can also drive
a wide range of stepper motor types.
- quick adaptability to "peripherals", i.e.
sample changers, sample rotation/translation, XRF
- in-built low-cost counting electronics (detector control)
on a plug in card.
- enhancements and improved stability in the firmware,
without compromising the proven reliability of the 1131
- improved in-field serviceability.
The JSS1158 has
been in use since early 1997, controlling diffractometers and XRF
equipment. and has been designed to be as "future proof"
as imagination allows.
our software and used
Index. Generators. Software.
X-ray Tubes. Used Equipment. Services.